Internship in Indonesia - All About Internship in Asia

Monday, May 05, 2008

Internship in Indonesia

Hello guys…

I found some forums and some students still confused where they should hold their international internship/ international traineeship. If you are European students it might be great idea if you try to hold your internship in Asia. Since you would face totally different culture and that might be special challenge for you and great experience too.

One of the growing countries in Asia is Indonesia. Indonesia has 1.904.556 Km square large and has multiple national and multinational companies that might be ideal for your traineeship providing company. The main area in Indonesia noted here below would be your ideal place to meet your internship objective: Jakarta, Semarang and Bali.

If you are studying Law, International Business, Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Design, Fashion, Medical, Dietetic, Even Management and Security Management, Jakarta would be perfect place as your destination city.

If you are studying Logistic, Industrial Design, Marketing and Communication, Semarang would be nice option too.

Bali would be very special since this island is almost 90% for hospitality students. So if you are studying Hotel Management, Hospitality and Tourism, Bali is the best option in Indonesia.

Well, for this Summer (June- Aug 2008) and next regular period (Sep’ 2008- Feb’ 2009) the Vacancies on these cities noted above are wide open for you! Are you ready for great internship in Asia??? Just prepare your best English Resume and Motivation Letter. If you need my help, please let me know, by dropping short comment and do not forget to leave your e-mail account so i can contact you back or you may send me email: agus@juniorexpat.com Thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mas saya mampir. Mantap Blognya sudi-sudi ke http://bonoriau.com

Agus Nugroho said...

Hello...Nice to see you here Bonoriau, and thank you for your comment!!

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm studying nutritional science right now. And I'm hoping to get internship in a food factory or hospitals in Bali for next summer. Do you know how to get information about that? Coz I looked everywhere and I can't find anything. Thank's!!

Unknown said...

Hello Sienna,

I have some connection there, but could you please let me know your email or you may contact me once to agus@juniorexpat.com

I look forward to speak with you soon. Thanks.
Agus

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I found this blog and I sent an e-mail to you (I don't know if you get it) I'm also interested to volunteer/intern in hospital in Bali. But I want to do it during next winter break. (dec)
So do you still have any information about it?